Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes is a game, a computer game, as introduced to me. Never thought that it was a book, and just recently, a movie. Sherlock Holmes was a hit to some of my friends, but many doesnt know it exists in movie houses, much more in book stands.

After I've watched the film, I was really amazed, though I believe that it is just an excerpt from that thick old book. I never thought it could be really possible to have a person who thinks VERY critical and a person who is a keen observer. At first I thought it would be boring to watch because it is all about cases, investigations, detectives and all those stuffs that are really not that enjoying and fun to watch.

With the help of his partner, Dr. Watson, the movie was a bit light for me to understand, maybe because they are both adventurous on how they think specially Holmes. It is great to watch a film which is informational and interesting in a light manner. the flow of story was great though it is obviously 'bitin', well I believe that they can't put Sherlock Holmes' cases in just a single film or two. But this one is a nice try in putting one of his stories in a movie.

Reading may be boring, watching is great but I think reading is more informational, so I'll try hard reading Sherlock Holmes because the film encouraged me to know more about him and his cases. One of my professors said "some of Sherlock Holmes strategies are used by the FBI", well, I'll see if it is really possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment