Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Friends? Backstabbers?

Trusting someone you think you've known so well, so deep and so true. Accepting someone who, once broke your trust. And now, hating both the one you trusted and the one you accepted. To trust someone is, I can say, one of the hardest things to do, but hating is just the same as it is.

I trusted tons of people already, back stabbed by plenty, but only now that I was really hurt so bad. I trusted a person who is so dear, so close, so true to me, I think it is just normal to do such thing. But days passed and things changed, and so I had things in mind that I could not share anymore to this person. By that time, I had a chance to trust AGAIN to another person, just the same, so dear, so close and so true to me. Things went okay and great within that friendship. To some point, I shared things to this person that I kept secretly from the person I trusted first, for the reason that that person should not know about those things anymore so I decided to share those to the second person. Everything's really going well, I never thought that my secrets and feelings that are shared to the second person will not be known by others, a ton of trust I must say.

Days passed and things changed again, the thing I never thought happened. CRAP! I really never thought about it. And what's worst about it was the things I kept away from sharing to the first person was shared by the second! I hate it. Back stabbed?? I think so. It can never be just okay or good! It's very hard to be back stabbed by the one you trusted so much.

Though things went so bad, I'm still with the both of them, pretending to be innocent of the bad things they've done behind me.


"It can never be a secret if you, yourself can't keep it for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment